We are reopening our gym from the 05/08/2020 for all of our private personal training clients. Before you return we would like to put your mind at ease about what health and safety measures we have put in place for all of us.
One of the cleaning solutions we use to clean and fog the gym space is called Virosol as pictured below. This professional disinfectant (EN14675) has been proven effective against coronavirus and is used by hospitals and public utility sectors. It is non-toxic, non-irritating and odourless. It kills all viruses after 5 minutes of landing on any surface.
Below is the list of actions we will be taking to protect you as well as ourselves.
- The gym will have a 30 minute break between each client to allow thorough cleaning and ventilation of the space using Virosol.
- At the end of each day the gym will also be fogged with Virosol and then ventilated.
- Clients will be expected to use the provided hand sanitiser before, during and after the session where required.
- Unfortunately if you do not have a drink with you, we can no longer provide filtered water, we will provide bottled water instead.
- If you feel unwell for any reason whether displaying known coronavirus symptoms such as breathlessness, coughing, temperature or just feeling under the weather with what feels like a cold or digestive discomfort. We ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice so we can postpone your training session without you losing your money for that training session. We understand that it is not always possible to know you are ill 24 hours in advance and this will always be taken into consideration. These are difficult times and we will do our best to help where we can.
- We ask that all clients do not arrive early as we will still be in the process of cleaning the gym space.
We hope that the information provided in this page will give you the confidence to return to the gym and feel safe in doing so. Feel free to send an email if you have any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org